Gallery Official Opening

Posted on October 31, 2012 by

gallery4

The Gallery was officially opened on the 1st March 2012 by Simon Betts, Dean of Wimbledon College of Art.

The exhibition for the opening was provided by the Wimbledon Society and created by David Woodcock, the Head of Collections. Entitled ‘Town and Country Wimbledon’ and spanning the years from 1780 to 1980, it afforded the first opportunity to exhibit some of the watercolours, by mainly local amateur artists, held in the Museum collection.

 

 

 

 

PDF24    Send article as PDF   

Comments are closed